Friday, October 14, 2011

savemore.com = free powerbalance bands!

Just got my free powerbalance bands in this week that I ordered through savemore.com.
When you sign-up you get a free $10 credit after you register that you can use on daily deal vouchers.  Also, as far as I can tell from ordering 2 different products from here is that it includes free shipping for products ordered through the site.

I have had no problems so far with the site and have read a few positive reviews, so I am pretty convinced that the site truly does provide good quality service for their users.

Here's a pic off of the website of the 2 colors I recieved:


Ordered the black for my bf and the light blue for myself, they look just like the picture & seem to be well made. 
If you believe they work is up to you though (lol), overall I think it was worth using part of my free $10 credit (I believe it was $6 per band for this deal).

Unfortunately, the daily deal for these on savemore.com has ended, but if you are interested in ordering one for yourself here is link to the site: http://www.powerbands.tv/powerbands.

(**Helpful Tip:) However, I have received emails for promotions, such as, 70+% off of these same powerbands through the savemore.com website, so if you are really interested I would sign-up for savemore.com and wait for a deal!!


PRICE: $34.95+shipping
FINAL PRICE (through savemore.com): FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment